Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things East Shore, The Woodlands TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE EAST SHORE IN THE WOODLANDS TX
Where is East Shore:
Located in The Woodlands within walking distance to Town Center. Accessible by Woodlands Parkway & Grogans Mill Road, and just minutes away from I-45.
Why folks choose East Shore:
This is a beautiful 26 acre village located on Lake Woodlands with stunning views & and picturesque landscapes. There’s a variety of home styles like Greek revival, Charleston, Southern Spanish Colonial, French Eclectic, Southern Anglo-Colonial, Southern French Colonial & Southern Coastal Vernacular. The homes range from the 200s – 3m, and there’s a gated section as well. There’s really something for everyone here, no matter your style or budget. The main attraction here is the location, residents love the immediate access to all of the amenities within Town center.
→ Homes for sale in East Shore in The Woodlands TX | Link.
Amenities in East Shore:
Major parks nearby are Northshore Park, Town Green Park, and The Cove Park, but there’s approximately 12 other parks close by as well. Residents here can easily enjoy all of the fun events held at Market Street, Hughes Landing, and Waterway Square. There’s also direct access to Lake Woodlands so residents have the option of kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, and more.
District Rating in Conroe ISD
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & are a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Market Street is within walking distance and has an H-E-B, many different boutiques and stores, and a variety of restaurants. There’s also Hughes Landing & Waterway Square which offer the same style of shopping & dining as Market Street, and The Woodlands Mall for a plethora of stores.
Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX
→ The Woodlands TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Montgomery County TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in The Woodlands TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Woodlands TX Related Blog Posts – The Woodlands TX Category
- What is the weather like in The Woodlands TX? – Link.
- The Five Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- Things to do in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- The Woodlands TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Woodlands TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in The Woodlands TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX
- Carlton Woods | Homes for sale.
- Grogans Mill | Homes for sale.
- Creekside Park | Homes for sale.
- Alden Bridge | Homes for sale.
- Indian Springs | Homes for sale.
- Panther Creek | Homes for sale.
- Sterling Ridge | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.