Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Carlton Woods at Creekside Park, The Woodlands TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE CARLTON WOODS AT CREEKSIDE IN THE WOODLANDS TX
Where is Carlton Woods at Creekside Park:
Located north of Grand Parkway 99 and south of Woodlands Parkway. Accessed by Gosling Road & Kuykendahl Road.
Why folks choose Carlton Woods at Creekside Park:
This neighborhood is a continuation of Carlton Woods, and offers the same luxury gated community life style & amenities. This stunning 500 acre community is known for its private Club at Carlton Woods with a 53,000-square-foot Tom Fazio Championship golf course, which provides residents with stunning golf course & water views. It’s also right next to George Mitchell Nature Preserve. The expansive custom homes here are on spacious lots and feature a variety of different styles like traditional, modern, Mediterranean, French, Spanish, and more, as well as having plenty of opportunity to build.
→ Homes for sale in Carlton Woods Creekside in The Woodlands TX | Link.
Amenities in Carlton Woods Creekside:
Their golf course & country club offers a spa, fitness center, restaurant, resort style pools, and a large private park. There’s also access to Rob Fleming Aquatic Center, George Mitchell Nature Preserve, and Creekside Park Village Green.
District Rating in Tomball ISD
A+. Tomball ISD has mostly A rated schools & are a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Located right by Creekside Park Village Center: H-E-B, Cinepolis luxury movie theatre, Hand & Stone Spa, YogaSix, Club Pilates, Shogun, Crust Pizza, Press Waffle, Baja Sur, Fielding’s Local Kitchen & Bar, Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming, and a large outdoor green space for letting the kids play while you relax, there’s also many events hosted there. It’s also just a short drive away from The Woodlands Mall, Waterway Square, Market Street, and Hughes Landing.
Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX
→ The Woodlands TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Montgomery County TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in The Woodlands TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Woodlands TX Related Blog Posts – The Woodlands TX Category
- What is the weather like in The Woodlands TX? – Link.
- The Five Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- Things to do in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- The Woodlands TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Woodlands TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in The Woodlands TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX
- Carlton Woods | Homes for sale.
- Cochran’s Crossing | Homes for sale.
- East Shore | Homes for sale.
- Grogans Mill | Homes for Sale.
- Indian Springs | Homes for sale.
- Panther Creek | Homes for sale.
- Sterling Ridge | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.