Hi friends. Today I wanted to talk a little bit about the weather here in The Woodlands TX and what you can expect from each season!
- March: Low of 50° & high of 75° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- April: Low of 58° & high of 82° with an average of 4 days of rainfall
- May: Low of 65° & high of 87° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- June: Low of 72° & high of 93° with an average of 7 days of rainfall
- July: Low of 74° & high of 95° with an average of 7 days of rainfall
- August: Low of 74° & high of 96° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- September: Low of 69° & high of 90° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- October: Low of 59° & high of 82° with an average of 5 days of rainfall
- November: Low of 51° & high of 72° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- December: Low of 44° & high of 64° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- January: Low of 43° & high of 63° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- February: Low of 47° & high of 67° with an average of 5 days of rainfall
Overall, the weather here for the most part is never too extreme and we get a healthy amount of rain which keeps the large amount of trees & plant life vibrant & thriving. Of course the weather can change from what's shown above, like how in February of 2021 when we had a record breaking freeze and snowfall, which is unheard of for this area. The summers are definitely hot but it doesn't stop residents from being outside and enjoying all that The Woodlands has to offer. Outdoor life is a big focal point for people here, and the climate allows that all year round!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.