Hi there. If you live in the Houston area or plan on visiting soon there is so much out here for you to enjoy, but sometimes it's hard to think of something on the spot. So I thought I'd compile a list of some fun, family day trips to check out!
- It may be a bit of a drive, but this boardwalk overlooking the water is completely worth it. There's so many fun rides & roller coasters for kids of all ages, carnival style games & prizes, and some really great restaurants. They also have a hotel onsite in case you want to stay the night or weekend to keep the fun going on!
NASA Space Center
- This place is not only fun, but extremely educational. You get to partake in interactive space settings, explore spaceships, view an I-Max movie, and so much more. There's a gift shop towards the end and your kids will definitely beg you to get 'space food' for them to try!
Houston Museum Of Natural Science
- With a variety of permanent exhibitions & interchanging ones as well, you'll be entertained all day. It's home to the Cockrell Butterfly Center, Dinosaur Hall, the planetarium, and I-Max theatre, Hall of African Wildlife, and a few more interesting exhibits. Make sure to check their website for different events and featured exhibits!
- A one of a kind museum featuring 40 different interactive art exhibits that'll have you snapping pictures the whole time. This place makes you feel like you've entered a whole new world full of color & excitement. It's hard to put just how magical this place is into words, it's a must experience kind of place!
- Here you get to see some really cool aquatic life and even interact with a few creatures. They've got different exhibits featuring aquatic animals, reptiles, and even white tigers. There's an outdoor part of the park with kid friendly rides and a ferris wheel with great views. You can enjoy a delicious meal at their onsite restaurant as well!
Of course there are many more things to do in the Houston area, so if you feel like I missed your favorite let me know!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.