Back in February of last year, I announced that a new enclave next to Creekside Park in The Woodlands was about to break grown leading to some new new construction options in The Woodlands. But after many unexplained delays (no one knew what was happening and most that did, wouldn't answer my calls or emails), the announcements on fellow websites disappeared, and we were all left in the dark.
Well I am so excited to re-announce that it is once again official, The Woodlands is growing with the announcement of the Enclave of The Woodlands. And the address will be: 8202 Indian Hill Rd, The Woodlands, TX 77389. And the on-site sales personnel will be: Heather Adams & Whitney Evans: 855-289-8656. (I have reached out to Heather to get some official grand opening dates. I will update this blog post when I hear back!)
What Toll Brothers is Offering in Enclave of The Woodlands
You will officially be a part of The Woodlands Township, which offers you no HOA fee, low taxes for new construction (which is almost unheard of), and access to the amenities of Creekside Park and the rest of The Woodlands.
- The Select Collection offers modern architecture with 10 exclusive home designs.
- Villa Collection offers 50-ft-wide home sites.
- Incredible on-site amenities including 7,700 acres of green space, lakes, 130 neighborhood parks and over 200 miles of hike & bike trails.
- Zoned to exceptional Tomball ISD schools: Timber Creek Elementary School, Creekside Park Junior High School, and Tomball High School.
- Enclave at The Woodlands provides a relaxed atmosphere centered on nature and family.
- Close proximity to exceptional shopping, entertainment, and dining opportunities.
- Convenient access to The Woodlands Town Center, Creekside Park Village Center, ExxonMobil Headquarters, HPE, and the World Champions Centre, which is right down Grand Parkway 99.
It is still believed that this neighborhood will have somewhere between 120-150 homes upon its 50 acres. It has not been confirmed, but it is possible the enclave will have some community water features. And it was said that the land was purchased by Tri Pointe and Toll Brothers, but I cannot find any updates from Tri Pointe.
If you would like updates on this development, please reach out!
To learn more about Creekside Park, check out these blog posts:
- Why People Call Creekside Park Home (video)
- Exploring Creekside Park (video)
- Homes for Sale with more info by scrolling past homes.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.