Are you looking for the Best Middle School in The Woodlands, Texas?
Some parents find it difficult to choose the school that will be best for their child. As there are numerous online providers and a lot of advertising is happening on the internet, it can be difficult to tell which provider is reputable. The good news is that with our list you can easily mark down some of the best middle schools in The Woodlands and choose which one will suit your children's education the best.
So, we have done a considerable amount of research, to compile a list of the most competitive and top-rated middle schools in The Woodlands Texas, and here are our results:
1. Creekside Park Junior High School - Tomball Independent School District
This highly-rated public school is located in The Woodlands, TX. It has 879 students in grades 6-8 with a student-to-teacher ratio of 18:1. State test scores show that 82.4% of students are at least proficient in maths, while 79.4% are proficient in readings.
2. McCullough Junior High School - Conroe Independent School District
Located in The Woodlands, Texas, McCullough Junior High School has 2,132 students in grades 7-8 with an 18:1 student to teacher ratio. State test scores indicate that 87% of students are proficient in math and 84% are proficient in reading.
3. Collins Intermediate School - Conroe Independent School District
The Collins Intermediate School is a highly rated, public school located in The Woodlands, Texas which has 721 students in grades 5-6. A student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. State test scores show that 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% of students are at least proficient in reading.
4. Mitchell Intermediate School - Conroe Independent School District
Mitchell Intermediate School is a highly rated public school located in The Woodlands, TX, with 1,208 students in grades 5-6 and a 19 to 1 student-teacher ratio. As stated by state test scores, 88% of students at this school are proficient in math and 79% are proficient in reading.
5. Knox Junior High School - Conroe Independent School District
Knox Junior High School is a highly regarded, public school located in The Woodlands, TX. It has 1,479 students in grades 7-8 and a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. The state test results indicate that 74% of students are proficient in math and 73% in reading.
The purpose of this blog post is to help families, also those families who recently moved to The Woodlands, Texas find the best schools.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.