Walking around Market Street, you’ll pass by Louis Vuitton, Madewell, Tory Birch along with other trendy shops. Come this fall, they will be gaining three more stores that will add great value! Learn about them below.
Nike - Coming September 2022
After you are done sipping on your coffee or tea at Starbucks, you’ll be able to walk across the street to the new Nike store. They will offer a selection of activewear and sportswear.
Gucci - Coming October 2022
The luxury brand, Gucci, will open right next to Louis Vuitton. You will find authentic handcrafted Italian accessories and products displayed throughout the store. This will be the second location surrounding Houston. The first Gucci location is currently in the Galleria, in downtown Houston.
Sixty Vines - Coming November 2022
Sixty Vines will be taking over where Jasper’s once used to be. They feature wine on tap alongside pizza, pastas and salads. The only other Sixty Vines location around Houston is located in Rice Village.
What is Market Street?
Market Street is such a huge focal point of The Woodlands, it’s a lovely place to shop & dine while still enjoying the outdoors & beautiful scenery.
My Favorite Businesses of Market Street
– All natural & organic beauty store. Everything here is handmade with the best quality ingredients that are all vegetarian-friendly. You can get things like bath bombs, fragrances, make-up, & a variety of shower products.
– High quality men & women’s athletic wear. They offer clothes for yoga, running, cycling, and leisure. There’s a wide variety styles & patterns to appeal to whatever your style is.
Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen
– If you are looking for the best seafood in The Woodlands and you like the flare found in the Lousiana cuisine then Schilleci's might just be your new favorite restaurant. I recommend booking a reservation leading up to your visit.
– A variety of both fun & classic jewelry pieces with price ranges catering to different budgets. There’s also a feature here where you can customize your own jewelry on a monitor in the store.
Other great blog posts to check out:
- Family Owned Restaurants of The Woodlands - Link.
- Waterway Square Restaurants - Link.
- Best Mexican Restaurants in The Woodlands - Link.
- The Best Shops in Market Street - Link.
- Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids be Kids - Link.
- Video: Walking around Market Street & The Waterway District - Link.
What are your favorite shops or restaurants in The Woodlands? Comment down below. :)
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.