Hi there. Are you in The Woodlands area and looking for to get out and enjoy the outdoors? There's plenty of nature surrounding this lovely city, so I've created a list of a few great places to help you get out there & have some fun!
Rob Fleming Park
- This park has a huge stone & wood pavilion, multiple picnic tables with barbecues, playgrounds, and overlooks a small lake. And right next door is the Rob Fleming Aquatic center where you can float the lazy river, go on multiple fun slides, and swim all day for only $18 for adults & $10 for small children!
- This water front park has some of the coolest playground equipment that'll even have you wanting to jump on. There's always tons of ducks to feed, nature trails, picnic & barbecue areas, and large fields for running around, kite flying, sports and more. They have frequent events here as well like concerts, markets, and festivals!
Bear Branch Park
- This community park is surrounded by trees and full of things to do. They have multiple playgrounds & swings, picnic & barbecue areas, basketball/tennis/and volleyball courts, a pool, and a large dog park. There's even a skate park here as well!
Tamarac Park of The Woodlands
- This 10.5 acre park has a bunch of trails, a dog park, skate park, playground equipment, lighted tennis & basketball courts, a volleyball court, and lots of picnic areas with barbecue pits. They even have 2 ponds for fishing!
Spring Creek Greenway
- Here we have an epic 12,000 acre nature conservation with multiple different preserves. You'll be able to explore miles of trails, greenbelts, marsh land, creeks & lakes, and so much more. This park is full of adventure, you won't be able to see everything in just one day so you'll definitely want to come back for more!
It's so nice to get away from the hustle & bustle of every day life and simply appreciate the natural beauty around you. These parks are sure to make you and your family feel refreshed & connected.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.