Hi friends. Today I wanted to share a little bit about Town Center and The Woodlands Waterway. It's home to some of the best restaurants & shops, nicest hotels, fun entertainment, and some amazing views. The Waterway connects many different areas to explore; let's check out what it's all about!
The Woodlands Waterway connects four main areas: Market Street, Waterway Square, Hughes Landing, and The Woodlands Mall. So I'm going to do a small description of each of these areas.
- This classy outdoor space has a multitude of shops, both high end & affordable ones. There's quite a few great restaurants, all with ample patio space to enjoy the weather and views. They also have a large green space for adults to relax & kids to play, and a water fountain for splashing around in on hot days. The green space hosts many different local events!
- This is an accumulation of a few streets full of some of the most desirable apartments, condos, & townhomes in the area. They're so desirable because they're just a minute's walk to the amazing restaurants & night life of Waterway Square. There's high end restaurants with water front views, pubs, and even a high end night club, as well as two of the best hotels in The Woodlands. There's a huge water fountain area as well where people flock to take pictures!
The Restaurants Include:
1. The Goose's Acre Bistro & Irish Pub - Laid-back pub & eatery in a cozy space featuring pints alongside upscale Irish & American cuisine. Open until midnight Sunday-Wednesday and 2am Thursday-Saturday.
2. Bar Louie - Upbeat grill chain with American grub, martinis & microbrews, plus happy-hour deals. Open until midnight Sunday-Wednesday and 2am Thursday-Saturday.
3. The Refuge Bar & Bistro - Specialty cocktails, beer, wine & creative flatbreads served in a cozy, vintage-inspired space. Closed Sunday and Monday. Hours begin at 4pm.
4. Hearsay on the Waterway - One of the newest restaurants in The Woodlands, that offers upscale downing in a cozy atmosphere. And the food is amazing!
5. Churrascos Steakhouse - Michael Cordúa-helmed restaurant with upmarket South American fare & theatrical, modern interior.
6. Mahoney's - We are Texish. A one of a kind Texas Irish fusion bar & restaurant. Open daily 11am-2am. Live music, food, and drink specials every day.
- Hughes Landing is slightly newer and has some extremely nice restaurants with gorgeous views of the water, a few specialty shops, and a great hotel. There's also quite a few business centers & a high end apartment complex where you can walk out your door and right into the fun of Hughes Landing!
The Restaurants Include:
1. Escalante's Fine Tex-Mex & Tequila - Some of The Woodland's best TexMex!
2. Del Frisco's Grille - Sophisticated chophouse chain serving steak, seafood, sandwiches & cocktails in a trendy space.
3. Local Pour - Upscale bar & grill serving a mostly locally sourced menu & cocktails on tap.
4. Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse - Upscale Brazilian chain for all-you-can-eat meat carved table side plus an extensive salad bar.
5. The Blue Fish - Exceptional service in a lively atmosphere gives guests an unforgettable experience that has made The Blue Fish Restaurants award-winning for more than 20 years.
6. Truluck's Ocean's Finest Seafood and Crab - Truluck’s maintains an unwavering commitment to serving the highest quality, sustainable products that make sense for the plate, the palate, and the planet.
The Woodlands Mall
- The Woodlands Mall is easily the best mall outside of Houston. There's a wide variety of stores & price ranges to meet everyone's needs, fun spaces for children, fast food style restaurants, and high end restaurants as well. There's a large lawn where children run around and events are often held there!
Hotels in the Area
- Hyatt Centric The Woodlands | Located on Market Street
- The Westin at The Woodlands | Located on Waterway Square
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott | Located on Waterway Square
- Embassy Suites by Hilton | Located on Hughes Landing
Now if you really want to explore The Woodlands Waterway, you can always rent a kayak, swan boat, or paddle board from Riva Row Boat House or Lakes Edge Boat House! We cannot wait to hear what your favorite Waterway experience is!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.