Hi friends. I'm sure you know by now that The Woodlands is home to some pretty amazing & diverse restaurants, but today we're talking about the places that serve the best brunches. Here's a list of places to go for a wonderful brunch experience, whether it be with friends, family, or solo!
Black Walnut Café
- American style restaurant specializing in breakfast food. They have a very long brunch menu available every weekend from 7am - 4pm. You can also get a mimosa flight or bloody mary flight!
Fielding's Wood Grill
- Upscale American cuisine in an industrial chic setting. Their brunch menu is just as impressive as their regular menu, and offers specialty coffees, with or without alcohol! Available every weekend from 9am - 3pm.
- Stylish restaurant serving classic foods with a creative twist. The brunch menu is simple yet satisfying and they have a huge patio with the best view that is just the perfect brunch setting! Brunch menu available every weekend.
- They have a brunch menu full of upscale versions of classic comfort foods, and a great covered patio space to get out & enjoy the weather! Brunch menu available every Sunday.
- This very trendy restaurant has some unique & delicious brunch options, as well as the classics. The interior is chic & charming, perfect for brunch! Served Friday through Sunday from 11am - 3pm
True Food Kitchen
- A very chic & earthy restaurant with a lovely patio area. They specialize in creating vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free dishes that are loaded with flavor, of course they have regular options as well! Brunch served every weekend from 10am - 3pm.
I went ahead and linked each restaurant's brunch menu so you can look at them before deciding where to go on your next brunch outing!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.