Hi friend. If you're on the hunt for a nice steakhouse, then The Woodlands is the perfect place to be. There seems to be an abundance of steakhouses here, so I wanted to make a list of my favorite ones!
- A high end steak house with lots of other delicious dishes as well. The interior is dimly lit and inviting, and they have a nice patio section as well! Located on The Waterway.
- Classic, upscale steakhouse with grain fed beef, high quality seafood, and other tasty menu items. They often host different events like scotch & wine tastings and 5 course luncheons! Located near The Waterway.
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
- Brazilian steak house that somehow makes 'all you can eat' classy. They brink fine cuts of meat straight to your table throughout the night, carving off as much as you please! Located on Hughes Landing.
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
- Large steakhouse with contemporary decor and quite a few awards for their extensive wine list & 'best steaks'. They have a great menu full of high quality meats & seafood! Located on Woodlands Parkway.
Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- High end steakhouse serving aged prime beef and seafood, as well as other options. There's secluded dining spaces for more private occasions and a long wine menu! Located right outside of The Woodlands Mall.
- Very sleek steakhouse that opened in 2019. They have amazing steak options, and a generous wine menu. Their happy hour menu is Tuesday through Thursday in the bar area 4pm to 6pm.
The Woodlands really is known for its restaurants. But what is also amazing about our steakhouses, is that they also serve really amazing seafood as well. If you have a favorite from the list above, let us know. And happy steak night!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.