Hi friends. Market Street is such a huge focal point of The Woodlands, it's a lovely place to shop & dine while still enjoying the outdoors & beautiful scenery. We've already talked about the great restaurants there, so today I wanted to focus on some of the awesome stores they have as well!
- A variety of both fun & classic jewelry pieces with price ranges catering to different budgets. There's also a feature here where you can customize your own jewelry on a monitor in the store.
- Timeless & stylish clothing store for men & women. They use high quality fabrics from around the world like Irish linen, Japanese Denim, and Italian cashmere.
- High end skincare & beauty store that also offers spa services. They're at the forefront of the beauty world and have the best of both luxury & affordable brands .
- Men & women's clothing store that's known for having the best quality denim. You can also get other classic style clothing & shoes here.
Gap Kids/Baby Gap
- Very cute children's & baby clothing, shoes, and accessories store. You can get everything from onesies & pajamas to birthday dresses & winter coats.
- All natural & organic beauty store. Everything here is handmade with the best quality ingredients that are all vegetarian friendly. You can get things like bath bombs, fragrances, make-up, & a variety of shower products.
- The leading store in name brand sunglasses & regular glasses. They offer a wide variety of the latest styles in eyewear for both adults & children.
L'Occitane En Provence
- A French skincare, body care, and fragrance shop. All of their high quality natural ingredients are grown & harvested in the south of France.
- Trendy Boho-chic women's clothing store that brands their clothes for "the modern gypsy". They carry some very fun & unique patterns, embroidered pieces, and amazing fabrics, all with a Bohemian & earthy style.
- High quality men & women's athletic wear. They offer clothes for yoga, running, cycling, and leisure. There's a wide variety styles & patterns to appeal to whatever your style is.
- Women's boutique that sells clothing, accessories, and gifts. The styles here are very girly & cute, with reasonable prices and lots of options.
- An eclectic & trendy store offering house plants, plant accessories, home decor, and specialty gifts. They also sell extremely cute accessories like hair clips, jewelry, scarves, and hats.
Sur La Table
- A cool kitchen store with all the basic essentials, specialty items, stylish kitchen ware, and so much more. This is not your basic kitchen store, they have everything you could possibly think of here.
Bath & Body Works
For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories
Since 1854, Louis Vuitton has brought unique designs to the world, combining innovation with style, always aiming for the finest quality. Today, the House remains faithful to the spirit of its founder, Louis Vuitton, who invented a genuine “Art of Travel” through luggage, bags and accessories which were as creative as they were elegant and practical. Since then, audacity has shaped the story of Louis Vuitton. Faithful to its heritage, Louis Vuitton has opened its doors to architects, artists and designers across the years, all the while developing disciplines such as ready-to-wear, shoes, accessories, watches, jewelry and fragrance. These carefully created products are testament to Louis Vuitton’s commitment to fine craftsmanship.
Tiffany & Co.
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has been the world’s premier jeweler and America’s house of design. Founder Charles Lewis Tiffany introduced the celebrated 6-prong Tiffany® Setting engagement ring, and with it, the most brilliant diamonds on earth. The timeless beauty of Tiffany jewelry and gifts is always sure to captivate.
Tory Burch is an attainable luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility.
Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.
Link to all shops: https://shopatmarketstreet.com/directory/#shopping
Link to all dining: https://shopatmarketstreet.com/directory/#dining
This is just a list of my top shops that I think are really worth the visit, but of course there's even more to offer at Market Street. There's multiple luxury stores are some of the best in the city. Which is your favorite shop?
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.