Hi friends. Today I thought I'd share some information about the top two high schools in The Woodlands. College Park High School & The Woodlands Highs School are both amazing schools with A ratings, so let's explore just why they're such great choices.
The Woodlands Highs School | Homes for Sale that zone to TWHS
- This school located on Research Forest is broken up into two campuses, the 9th grade campus has it's own building separate from 10th - 12th grade. They offer over 130 electives, 80 different clubs & organizations, and 15 competitive sports. They follow an alternating block schedule, advanced placement, honors, & college prep courses, and career & technology classes. They have an online newsletter called 'Highlander Happening' that let's parent & students know what's going on at the school from month to month. The schools has above average test & SAT scores, as well as above average college readiness.
Zoned Villages: Carlton Woods, Cochran’s Crossing, Indian Springs, Sterling Ridge, Alden Bridge
College Park High School | Homes for Sale that zone to CPHS
- Located on College Park Drive, this school that has a beautiful campus also offers over 130 electives, 60 different clubs & organizations including 25 student interest clubs, and 151 competitive sports. They have dual credit classes, advanced placement, honors, and college prep courses, as well as career & technology courses. Their online news letter, 'Cavalier Connection', keeps parents & students up to date on what's going on at school. This schools is far above the state average for college & career preparedness, and the students have above average test scores.
Zoned Villages: East Shore, Grogan’s Mill, The Reserve at Woodmill Creek, College Park, Panther Creek
You can't go wrong when choosing between these schools. They're both in beautiful & safe areas, have great student programs, and have proven to well prepare students for life after High School!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.