Want to have fun with friends and family outdoors? Good news! Rock the Row is back every Thursday evening at Hughes Landing in Lake Woodlands! This free concert series features local and regional bands performing classic rock, pop and Motown hits. Occurring every Thursday evening from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Hughes Landing at Lake Woodlands. Rock the Row features local and regional bands playing a variety of favorites from classic rock and pop to Motown during the summer and fall.
The concert series is produced by The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Department, and is sponsored by The Howard Hughes Corporation. This concert events are free and open to the public. So grab a picnic blanket, some lawn chairs and your favorite refreshments – and bring the family to enjoy Rock the Row again this year! Coolers and picnic baskets are permitted. Glass is prohibited.
Band & Musician Lineup
- Thursday, May 19 - Nick and the Hits (Variety)
- Thursday, May 26 -Charlie and the Regrets (Alt-Country/Americana)
- Thursday, June 2 - Adrian Michael and the Greenway Band (Variety)
- Thursday, July 7 - Donavan Keith (R&B/Soul)
- Thursday, July 14 - Brenda Guy The One Woman Show (Variety)
- Thursday, July 21 - Cold Shot (Variety)
- Thursday, July 28 - Rapture (Variety)
- Thursday, August 4 - Walkin' the Line (A Tribute to Johnny Cash)
- Thursday, August 11 - 100 Proof (Variety)
Note: All entertainment is weather-dependent and subject to change.
For the most up-to-date information on the day of the event, including weather updates or postponement of any kind, please follow The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Facebook page.
Other things to do to make the most out of your stay while in Hughes Landing:
Kayak / Paddleboard – Lake Edge Boat House is walking distance from Restaurant Row at Hughes Landing where you can rent kayaks or paddle boards and enjoy the water. Their single kayaks cost $15 for an hour, and our two person kayaks cost $20 for the first hour. Hours vary, but most days are open from 9 a.m. to sunset. Link
Explore The Public Art – Looking for places to see public art near you? You can go see the man-made creations of Wind Waves by Yvonne Domenge, Fenris Glacier by Julie Speidel, Firefly, Stainless Steel Canoe Sculpture by John Runnel and the Hughes Landing Band Shell.
Treat Yourself - There are a lot of sweet snacks to pick from at Hughes Landing. For example: Macaron by Patisse, Frozen Sweet Bar from Whole Foods bakery, fresh baked cookies from Starbucks and much more!
Restaurants with a Lake View – Hughes Landing is the place to go for a perfect view while having your food. Some restaurants you should visit include Broken Barrel, The Blue Fish, California Pizza Kitchen, Del Frisco’s Grille, Escalante’s Fine Tex-Mex & Tequila and Fogo de Chao.
Social Running Club – Check out Fleet Feet Sports' weekly running group! Every Thursday at 6pm, groups will meet up for a three to five mile run, and all skill levels are absolutely welcome. Fleet Feet Fun Run Leaders will be there to help you.
There are a number of other things to do while you're staying in Hughes Landing, TX. One way to make the most of your trip is to visit our local attractions and stadiums left in town. You can also explore our museums, or go horseback riding on scenic trails.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.