Hi friend, today I wanted to share with you the top 5 private schools of The Woodlands. I have gathered some insight from parents that are currently sending their children there, and I hope you find this information super helpful. Each school below is prek-12 or k-12.
- The John Cooper School | https://www.johncooper.org/ | Tuition: $27,960/year.
- Beautiful campus.
- Well funded.
- 75% of the students play at least one sport. So many sports to choose from, including: Boys: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, soccer, swimming, tennis, track & field. Girls: basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field, volleyball.
- An extended day program is also available for students in prekindergarten through fifth grade.
- Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy | https://legacypca.org/ | $9,990/year
- They seek to give parents greater access to their children by involving parents in the scholastic lives of their children’s training in a university-model structure and system. (Children have on campus days, and home days during the school week.)
- A biblical foundation is key to our school’s philosophy of education. At Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy they believe that there is one sovereign God in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- On campus sports include: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, girls softball, golf, swim, track & field, and volleyball.
- The Woodlands Christian Academy | https://www.twca.net | $24,800/year
- The Woodlands Christian Academy is an independent, Christ centered college preparatory day school serving students in PreK through 12th grade. With a strong 24 year history and a clear vision for the future, Woodlands Christian is leading the way for Christian education in the north Houston area.
- On campus sports include: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, girls softball, golf, soccer, track & field, and volleyball.
- The Woodlands Methodist School | http://twmschool.org | Tuition $11,500 - $13,500 (plus preschool options)
- The Woodlands Methodist School is a non-profit ministry of The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Our Preschool was the first church-related preschool in the community, founded in 1981.
- The Woodlands Methodist School was formed in 2011, dedicated to helping students learn and grow in a loving, stimulating Christian environment.
- With a teacher and a classroom assistant assigned to each classroom and an average of 16 students per class, the students are afforded many opportunities for individualized and small group learning.
- Their developmental program includes reading, writing, social studies, math and science, along with extra enrichment in Bible, art, computers, physical education, and music activities.
- The Woodlands Preparatory School International School | https://www.woodlandsprep.org | $22,564/year
- The Woodlands Prep is the only school in The Woodlands and Houston areas to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) continuum program for all three programmes, Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, and Diploma Programme.
- Their state-of-the-art facilities were designed to deliver a hands-on learning experience. Their WP campus boasts a Technology and 3D Design Lab, an Astronomical Observatory, and a TV and Radio Production Studio, among other amenities, all sporting professional, top-of-the-line equipment.
Two Amazing Schools Outside of The Woodlands in Spring / Klein, TX
I hope you have found this post helpful.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.