Hi friends. If you're living in The Woodlands area or planning to move here soon, chances are you're wondering what churches this city have to offer. I figured I would share a list of some wonderful Christian churches to check out & see which one is the best fit for your family!
Woodlands Church (formerly The Fellowship of The Woodlands)
- This large church is very well known & loved, pastors Kerry & Chris Shook are a husband and wide duo created this church on the basis of making a safe, loving, and welcoming space for everyone to come and grow their relationship with God. They also live stream there services so you can still view them even if you can't make it out of the house that day!
- A hip & non judgmental church that has a very close-knit feel and welcoming atmosphere. They offer something called 'House Church' which is a project where smaller groups of different ages meet locally throughout the week to connect, share life experiences, and grow together!
Celebration Church of The Woodlands
- This church's main goal is to be a "Source of Strength" to build up individuals & families so that they can be happy in life
& with their relationship with God. They offer Tuesday prayer meetings & Wednesday youth groups, as well as life groups. You can watch their services live too!
- Very large church that looks like a paradise filled with palm trees. Though many people go here, it still seems to feel personal and has a strong sense of community. They really want to bring people closer together and loving each other for who they are. There's great children & youth programs, as well as group classes!
Hope City The Woodlands Campus
- This new church lead by pastors Andy & Cindy Leal, a young husband & wife duo, has quickly become very popular in the area. Their motto is "Love God. Love People. Change The World." With a focus on unconditional love & acceptance, this is easily a place that makes you feel right at home!
- This church's main focuses are being real, learning how to apply God's word to every day life, creating loving relationships with each other & God. They have small groups for both children & adults, and they live stream their services so you don't have to miss out. There's also this great feature on their website called "Prayer Wall" where you can share things you'd like people to pray for!
All of these amazing churches host an array of family events, as well as give back so much to their community through a variety of charity work & donations. Each one of the places is great choice for you & your family!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.