Hi Friends! The Woodlands is always hosting fun events, so I thought I'd tell you about the live music and other shows taking place this December. You can catch a show by one of your favorite artists at Dosey Doe, a favorite local venue. Also, you can enjoy free live music at many restaurants and bars around town! How cool is that right?! If you're excited to know, then read on!
Dosey Doe Bbq & Whiskey Bar | Website | 2626 Research Forest Dr. The Woodlands, TX 77381
- 01 Jeff Crosby - 8PM
- 02 Scott Sean White - 8PM
- 03 Zac Wilkerson - 8PM
- 08 Alastair Greene - 8PM
- 09 Love & Chaos - 8PM
- 10 Ruben V - 8PM
- 14 Logan Beard - 7:30PM
- 15 Jesse Lee & Hadley Jo - 8PM
- 16 Chris Duarte - 8PM
- 17 Stephen Kellogg - 8PM
- 22 Drew Gros, Steven O'Brien & Dylan Rhys - 8PM
- 29 Jake Bush - 8PM
Dosey Doe – The Big Barn | Website | 25911 I-45 The Woodlands, TX 77380
- 01 Willian Lee Martin's Return of the Nutcracker - 8PM
- 02 Mike Cooley - 8:30PM
- 03 Ain't Wastin' Time | Allman Brothers Tribute - 8:30PM
- 04 Dion Pride (Solo) - 7:30PM
- 06 Dalton Domino & Jordan Nix with Kyle Hutton - 8PM
- 09 Walk & Tina Wilkins w/ Josh & Kristi Grider - 8PM
- 10 Chad Prather - 8:30PM
- 13 Tom McKinney's Vocal Studio Presents "Holiday Singer Showcase" - 7PM
- 14 Joe Burlison's Christmas Jazz - 8PM
- 15 Cody Hibbard - 8:30PM
- 16 The Gatlin Brothers - 8:30PM
- 17 Red Clay Strays - 8:30PM
- 18 Cool Freddie E & the Crew - 6:30PM
- 22 Kate Watson - 8:30PM
- 23 Hamilton Loomis - 8:30PM
- 29 Mike Zito Band - 8:30PM
- 30 The Doo Wop Project - 8:30PM
- 31 Asleep At The Wheel - 10:30PM
Glade Cultural Center | Website | 2000 Woodlands Pkwy. The Woodlands, TX 77380
- 02 Naughty or Nice Dueling Pianos - 8PM
- 06 Diunna Greenleaf - 8PM
- 20 Puttin' on the Ritz | A Musical Tribute Irving Berlin - 8PM
- 21 Common Ground Band - 8PM
- 22 Happy Hour with Yelba - 7PM
- 31 New Year's Eve Casino Party - 8PM
Mahoney's | Website | 24 Waterway Ave. Ste. 100, The Woodlands, TX 77380
- 01 Anthony Pitt - 8PM
- 03 Adrenaline - 8:30PM
- 04 Joey Trevino - 12PM
- 07 JB Barnett - 6PM
- 09 The Rikkis - 8:30PM
- 10 ThunderPants - 8:30PM
- 11 Chris Crisp - 11AM
- 14 Paige Lewis - 6PM
- 16 The Fuse - 8:30PM
- 17 Vertigo - 8:30PM
- 18 Jenna Lynn - 12PM
- 21 AJ Santana - 6PM
- 22 Austin Bradshaw - 8PM
- 23 Party On Band - 8:30PM
- 28 Paul Byron - 6PM
- 29 Nik Rincon - 8PM
- 30 Good Time Muffin - 8:30PM
- 31 NYE w/ Nervous Rex - 8:30PM
Refuge Bar & Bistro | Website | 24 Waterway Ave., Ste. 110, The Woodlands, 77380
- 03 J-Walkers - 8PM
- 09 Jimmie Hunter - 8PM
- 17 Unique Soul Band - 8PM
- 23 Unique Soul Band - 8PM
- 30 Cooper Ritz - 8PM
- 31 Unique Soul Band - 8PM
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.