The Woodlands is always hosting fun events, so I thought I'd tell you about the live music and other shows taking place this August and September. You can catch a show by one of your favorite artists at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, one of the nation's top-ranked outdoor amphitheaters. Also, you can enjoy free live music at Waterway Nights, Rock the Row, Concerts in the Park, and many restaurants and bars around town! How cool is that right?! If you're excited to know, then read on!
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Website
2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands
- 03 Ward Davis - 8 p.m.
- 04 Zoso, The Ultimate Led Zeppelin
- 06 Crash Test Dummies - 8:30 p.m.
- 07 The Steel Woods - 7:30 p.m.
- 10 Larry Gatlin with Kyle Hutton - 8 p.m.
- 11 Cory Morrow - 8:30 p.m.
- 12 Jason Eady - 8:30 p.m.
- 19 Incubus -7 p.m.
- 20 Robert Earl Keen - 3:45 p.m.
- 21 Rob Zombie and Mudvayne - 6 p.m.
- 25 Kidz Bop Live - 7 p.m.
- 26 Jack Johnson -7:15 p.m.
- 27 The Australian Pink Floyd Show - 8 p.m.
- 28 OneRepublic - 7 p.m.
- 01 Imagine Dragon - 6:45 p.m.
- 02 Five Finger Death Punch - 6:30 p.m.
- 04 KoRn X Evanescence - 5:30 p.m.
- 11 Pitbull - 8 p.m.
- 16 Sammy Hagar and The Circle -7:30 p.m.
Dosey Doe Bbq & Whiskey Bar | Website
2626 Research Forest Dr. The Woodlands
- 04 Lee Mathis - 8 p.m.
- 05 David Spann Trio - 8 p.m.
- 06 Drew Kennedy - 8 p.m.
- 07 Tom McKinney Vocal Studio Student Showcase - 3:30 p.m.
- 11 Alex Aguilar - 8 p.m.
- 18 Jase Martin - 8 p.m.
- 19 Alexis McLaughlin - 8 p.m.
- 20 Robert Cline Jr. - 8 p.m.
- 24 David Miner - 7:30 p.m.
- 25 Midnight River Choir - 8 p.m.
- 26 Scott Sean White - 8 p.m.
- 27 Austin Allsup - 8 p.m.
- 30 Open mic - 7 p.m.
- 01 Karen Waldrup - 8 p.m.
- 02 Andrew James - 8 p.m.
- 03 Matt Hillyer - 8 p.m.
- 07 Jordan Rainer - 7:30 p.m.
- 08 The Lowdown Drifters - 8 p.m.
- 09 Xavier Joseph - 8 p.m.
- 10 Pat Byrne - 8 p.m.
- 13 Heather Morgan with Kyle Hutton - 8 p.m.
- 14 Josh Masters - 7:30 p.m.
- 15 Joey Greer - 8 p.m.
Back Table | Website
2301 N. Millbend Drive, The Woodlands
- 19 Amanda Funes & Brandon Nelson
- 20 Keith Smith & Jessica Rangel
- 25 Aleena Loren & Bryce Shaver
- 26 Crystal Orosco Duo
- 27 Ellen Radford & Brandon Nelson
Glade Cultural Center | Website
2000 Woodlands Parkway, The Woodlands
- 19 Flight of the Keys Band - 8 p.m.
- 27 Night on Broadway with Ava Bryant - 8 p.m.
- 9 Broadway: An Evening of Musical Theater's Best Duets - 8 p.m.
- 23 Dueling Pianos - 8 p.m.
Mahoney's | Website
24 Waterway Ave., Ste. 100, The Woodlands
- 03 JB Barnett - 6 p.m.
- 04 Anthony Pitt - 8 p.m.
- 05 OMG - 8:30 p.m.
- 06 Adrenaline - 8:30 p.m.
- 07 Good Time Mun - 12 p.m.
- 10 Austin Bradshaw - 6 p.m.
- 11 The 3 Fuses - 8 p.m.
- 12 The Fuse - 8:30 p.m
- 19 The Rikkis - 8 p.m.
- 20 Side Project X - 8:30 p.m.
- 21 Jenna Lynn - noon
- 24 Chris Crisp - 6 p.m.
- 25 Nik Rincon - 8 p.m.
- 26 Nervous Rex - 8:30 p.m.
- 27 Good Time Mun - 8:30 p.m.
- 28 Paul Byron - noon
- 31 AJ Santana - 6 p.m.
- 01 Anthony Pitt - 8 p.m.
- 02 Good Time Mun - 8:30 p.m.
- 03 OMG - 8:30 p.m.
- 04 Austin Bradshaw - noon
- 07 JB Barnett - 6 p.m.
- 08 Paige Lewis - 8 p.m.
- 09 Adrenaline - 8:30 p.m.
- 10 Not the Rachels - 8:30 p.m.
Refuge Bar & Bistro | Website
24 Waterway Ave., Ste. 110, The Woodlands
- 05 The Others - 8 p.m.
- 06 Jimmie Hunter - 8 p.m.
- 19 Jimmie Hunter - 8 p.m.
- 20 The Others - 8 p.m.
- 26 Unique Soul Band - 8 p.m.
- 27 Billy Pope - 8 p.m.
- 02 Jimmie Hunter - 8 p.m.
- 03 Billy Pope - 8 p.m.
- 09 Yelba - 8 p.m.
- 10 The Others - 8 p.m.
- 16 The Others - 8 p.m.
- 17 Unique Soul Band - 8 p.m.
- 23 Jimmie Hunter - 8 p.m.
- 24 Billy Pope
Rock The Row | Website
1950 Hughes Landing Blvd., The Woodlands
- 04 Johnny Cash tribute - 7 p.m.
- 11 100 Proof - 7 p.m.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.