Hello there. I really mean it, when I say, I am so excited you have found our corner of the Interwebs. This mission behind this website, is to put everything "The Woodlands" and everything relocation at your finger tips.
My name is Jordan Schilleci (the Jo in Jo & Co.), and I am a local real estate agent and broker owner. My family has been in the area for over 50 years, and I love helping people. It truly is my purpose in life.
I know most people struggle with the home buying experience. Jo & Co. is a brokerage that does more by being with you (the buyer) every step of the way, so that you plan your roots in the right soil. This website focuses on The Woodlands, but I personally focus on all the suburbs of Houston. You will see this through my blog, YouTube, and home search website.
I am a mom, wife, business woman, and entrepreneur. I treat people the way they want to be treated, and I try to always be the nicest person in every room. While I try to wear all hats, and always strive to go above and beyond, I can't always do it all, so I do have a small team to help me with showings. My husband Edward being my first helper, and my friend Kalie, being my second helper.
When you hire us, and work with us, you are getting the best in the industry. Not only do we know the market, but we know our industry. And we are very good at negotiating. I personally was the #1 buyers agent in Montgomery county last year, and this year, I am right there again.
But enough about me. The rest of this page is for you!
How to digest wishilivedhere.com...
I understand the amount of information on this website might be a bit overwhelming, so let me help you digest it.
- Please keep in mind this website is blog based. It will forever be growing by an increase in "content" and blog posts.
- You can and should sign up for notifications by subscribing.
- It is free to subscribe, but in exchange for "signing up" I will have access to your email. I might occasionally email you. Just reply back, "no thank you", if you no longer want to receive emails.
- Our number one method for organizing it will be this post, and by using "tags" or categories.
Thoughts to keep in mind...
- The Woodlands might not be the neighborhood for you. A neighboring community might be a better fit.
- The Woodlands is perfect for many, but not all. You need to look at your budget, your needs, and your wants. With this in front of you, it should be very apparent if The Woodlands is the right place for you.
Where to start?
I won't lie. I am struggling on telling you where to start. I have this idea that I can create a roadmap for you, but every single one of you is different from one another, and I am finding myself wondering if I can really blanketly answer this question.
I honestly think you just start on the main page, and work your way down. Any subject/blog post/title that doesn't seem interesting, you just skip it.
So that is where I am going to leave this blog post for now. It is 2:33 in the morning, and I am a little tired, so maybe tomorrow, I will be able to elaborate, but until then...
P.S. If you have any new questions or blog post suggestions, please email me! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.