What is there to do and see in Hughes Landing?
As you know, we love to explore The Woodlands and everything it has to offer us. We are back with another lifestyle development conveniently located off of Lake Woodlands Drive. Equipped with shopping, excellent dining, quiet nooks to get away, grand art, boat rentals and so much more! You'll find everything you need in the corner of Hughes Landing.
Upon arriving at Hughes Landing, you will be greeted with its contemporary layout over 66-acres. Weaved throughout are multiple walking trails with access to even more hiking and biking trails beyond this development. Scanning the area, you'll notice strong, dynamic art sculptures that complements the area well. Have a furry best friend? Bring them over to the small dog park while you enjoy the view of the lake. Some other notable features are the free parking, multiple benches scattered throughout and the Embassy Suites by Hilton if you are visiting.
One of my favorite things about Hughes Landing is the panoramic view it offers of Lake Woodlands. Right at the end of Restaurant Row, you're greeted by a center art piece coined "Wind Waves" with its vivid red-bronze color. There is an open green area for picnic blankets and chairs to relax. Grab some dessert at one of the dessert shops and enjoy watching the sunset. There are multiple docks to walk out on, just don't fall in!
Restaurant Row - Overlook the lake with all the fine dining!
- Truluck's - Create a memorable night with eating the freshest seafood around. Fitted with the best lake view they offer exceptional service and valet parking for the best experience.
- Escalante - Fitted with a personal touch, you are able to enjoy family recipes. Join together for brunch or happy hour!
- State Fare Kitchen & Bar - Providing everyone with a diverse taste of Texas, they offer more than 70 different made-from-scratch menu items. Enjoy some craft beers and premium wines while overlooking the lake.
- Del Frisco's Grille - A classic bar and grille is packed with bold flavors and live music every Friday night. Enjoy the variety of food for any occasion.
- Fogo de Chão Brazillian Steakhouse - Practicing the technique of churrasco, roasting quality cuts of meat over an open flame, you will be getting a taste of the rich culture. Enjoy brunch, lunch and dinner along with an all-day happy hour on Saturday's and Sunday's!
- Local Pour - The industrial-chic tavern is home to many delicious eats from their burgers to ribeye to mouth watering desserts. Enjoy happy hour during the weekdays from 4PM-7PM.
- The Stand - Sourcing from local providers, they offer the finest American classics. Enjoy the great food with great service at a great price!
At the backside of Restaurant Row, you'll find a large grass area fitted with a pavilion for live music events throughout the year!
- Sweet Frozen Bar - Your go to place for authentic Artisanal Italian Gelato. You can also choose from frozen yogurt and ice cream to refresh yourself and treat yourself.
- Macaron by Patisse - A premium French Macaron boutique catering to your sweet tooth cravings. Made with all natural ingredients and no added preservatives, you'll be wanting to try every flavor including their seasonal flavors!
Retail Shops & Businesses
- L'atelier de Beaute - Step into the relaxing sanctuary of this Medi and Day spa. They offer cosmetic injections, laser treatments, skin care, wellness treatments and PRP therapy.
- Pure Barre - Get a full body workout in that works not only your body, but your mind. You will be strengthening your body through these low-impact, high-intensity classes.
- Venetian Nail Salon - Providing you with nails, waxing and skin care, they are dedicated to serve you with the best spa experience.
- Blo Blow Dry Bar - Want to feel runway-ready at any given moment? Come in for a style and leave feeling on-top of your game!
- Fleet Feet - With the knowledge and technology, they will pair you with the right pair of shoes to best support your feet. Join them on community runs, open to everyone, on Thursday nights!
- One Lakes Edge - Upscale apartment community right in the middle of urban living. Fixed with all the best amenities including an infinity pool, lounge patio, outdoor kitchen and game room.
- Two Lakes Edge - Enjoy the resort style pool, rooftop lounge, co-working space and fully equipped gym with a spin studio and yoga lawn.
We hope you found this blog post helpful in navigating your way through Hughes Landing. Tag us in your posts at @jordanschilleci and @byjoandco. Pass this along to friends and family who you think might be interested in visiting this well-loved space!
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.