Hello dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Sterling Ridge, The Woodlands TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE STERLING RIDGE IN THE WOODLANDS TX
Where is Sterling Ridge:
Located in The Woodlands. Accessed by Woodlands Parkway, Kuykendahl Rd, Research Forest, and FM 2978. In close proximity to FM 1488.
Why folks choose Sterling Ridge:
Beautiful village of The Woodlands with around 2,500 homes, surrounded by scenic views of golf courses & community lakes. The homes here come in many different styles & sizes, with price ranges to meet a variety of budgets. Sterling Ridge has beautiful landscapes, extensive trails, a multitude of parks, incredible schools, harmonious neighborhoods, and fun community events.
→ Homes for sale in Sterling Ridge in The Woodlands TX | Link.
Amenities in Sterling Ridge:
There’s a variety of different parks with playgrounds, pools, lakes, picnic areas, bbq grills, pavilions, sports fields, & pools. You have miles of walking & biking trails surrounded by nature, and local fishing ponds that provide scenic views & fun outdoor activities. Residents have access to all of the great amenities within The Woodlands.
District Rating in Conroe ISD
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & are a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Minutes from Sterling Ridge Village Center: Kroger, CVS, Hallmark, multiple hair salons, a nail salon, Woodforest National Bank, Exxon gas station, Brothers Pizza express, Wendy’s, McDonalds, Zoe’s Kitchen, Marble Slab, Uptown Asian Fusion, Perry’s Grille, a vet clinic, dentistry office, chiropractic office, eye doctor, and a Primrose School, as well as a few other places. It's a super short commute to The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Waterway Square, Hughes Landing, and so much more.
Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX
→ The Woodlands TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Montgomery County TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in The Woodlands TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Woodlands TX Related Blog Posts - The Woodlands TX Category
- What is the weather like in The Woodlands TX? - Link.
- The Five Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX - Link.
- Things to do in The Woodlands TX - Link.
- The Woodlands TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Woodlands TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in The Woodlands TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX
- Carlton Woods | Homes for sale.
- Cochran's Crossing | Homes for sale.
- Creekside Park | Homes for sale.
- East Shore | Homes for sale.
- Grogans Mill | Homes for sale.
- Indian Springs | Homes for sale.
- Panther Creek | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.