Hi there. If you're searching for a fun restaurant in The Woodlands, I've got just the list for you. Whether you're looking for family fun or a good time out with friends, there's sure to be something here for you!
Center Court Pizza & Brew
- The perfect family restaurant, serving a wide variety of specialty pizzas, burgers & sandwiches, wings, pastas, and great appetizers. They've got televisions playing different sports games mounted on all of the walls and a fun outdoor playground for the kids to enjoy!
The Butler House
- Upscale American style dishes with creative inspiration. The restaurant is very trendy yet still has an old school charm, the main feature is it's large patio with a movie theatre sized TV screen showing popular sporting events & movies. There's many different events held there so be sure to check their website so you don't miss out!
- This restaurant inside a vintage barn is both charming & full of life. It's a popular music venue that has a variety of local & more well known artists showcased, as well as having some of the best breakfast around town. All of there southern comfort foods are amazing and the concerts are a blast!
- Japanese restaurant & steak house with multiple hibachi grills. There's just something so exciting about watching the talented chefs toss knifes & put on a show all while making your delicious meal right in front of you. It'll definitely impress the kids!
- This traditional Greek restaurant serves some extremely savory dishes and has lots of vegetarian options as well. On the weekends they have fun nights filled with live music & traditional Greek belly dancers that bring up customers to be apart of the show!
- A really cool, old-fashioned Prohibition themed restaurant in Old Town Spring with unique cocktails & a cigar lounge . They serve American style food and often host events like murder mystery dinners. This 'speak easy' will make you feel like you've gone back in time!
Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant
- This unique spot on The Waterway serves a fusion menu inspired by Texas & Irish cuisine. The interior is lovely & stylish with great views, and they have live music multiple times a week. You can also host private events there!
I hope this helps you find a great restaurant for a fun day or night out, and please feel free to let us know if we missed your favorite so we can add it to the list!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.