Hi friends. If you're like me I'm sure you're used to just shopping at the grocery store for most of your needs, but sometimes it's nice to get out and go to a local farmers' market for fresh, organic, home grown food. So let's check out some farmers' markets in The Woodlands area for you to peruse on your next outing!
The Woodlands Farmers' Market
- Open on Saturdays at the Grogan's Mill Center from 9am - 1pm. This market offers fresh produce, prepared foods, food trucks, home made beauty products, beverages, flowers & plants, and other artisan goods. They're dog friendly as well!
Farmers' Market On Tamina
- Located off of 1488, open on Saturdays from 9am - 1pm. They have fresh produce, grass fed/pasture raised meat & eggs, baked goods, home made body care products and more. They also have indoor restrooms, on site restaurants, and a complimentary cocktail that changes weekly!
Sterling Ridge Artisans & Farmers' Market
- This farmers' market takes place twice a month at the Colonnade Shopping Center, on the second and fourth Sunday from 10:30am - 2:30pm. You can get everything from fresh fruits & veggies to arts & crafts and other novelty items. The event proceeds go to supporting local elementary schools!
Theiss Farms Market
- Located on Rayford road and open every day from 10am - 6pm, this long running family owned market sells fresh produce, plants & flowers, and canned goods all derived from their own farm. They also have fresh eggs, local honey, and baked goods!
Harvest Market Gosling
- Now this market is different from the others on the list. It's technically a grocery store, but they strictly sell homegrown foods & homemade products, as well as having deals with local farmers & vendors to supply their goods. They have a healthy restaurant inside too, truly a one of a kind grocery shopping experience!
Most of these places listed have different seasonal events & products, so be sure to check their websites in advance so you don't miss out on anything exciting!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.