From the beginning of its inhabitation, The Woodlands Texas has been an area that has attracted many people who want to live in a quiet place away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a suburb of Houston and it's located in Montgomery County, Texas. People love living here because it offers them a quiet place to relax and unwind. They also enjoy the abundance of outdoor recreation areas that are available for residents' use.
In addition, The Woodlands has a unique history and culture that set it apart from other parts of the Lone Star state. In this blog post, you will learn some fun facts about Woodlands, Texas:
- The Woodlands, a master-planned community in Houston, was started by George Mitchell in 1974.
- The Woodlands is located about 30 miles northwest of Houston, in Southeastern Texas.
- The Woodlands is the best-selling master-planned community in Texas.
- The Woodlands approximately cover an area of about 24 square miles.
- The Woodlands consists of nine villages:: Alden Bridge, Cochran's Crossing, College Park, Creekside Park, Grogan's Mill, Indian Springs, Panther Creek, Sterling Ridge & Town Center.
- The Woodlands Population: ~114,436
- The Woodlands is home to some of the best retail shopping in Houston, including Market Street, The Woodlands Waterway, and The Woodlands Mall.
- The Woodlands is an upper-middle-class, community with an average family income of $110,000.
- The Woodlands was ranked one of the top ten safest communities in Texas.
- The Woodlands Waterway opened in 2004
- In 1976, McCullough was the first high school to open in The Woodlands.
- In 1990, the beautiful Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion opened with Frank Sinatra.
- In 1987, the Hardy Toll Road opened creating a quick corridor to Bush International Airport
- The population soared to 40,000 people in 1994
Homes for Sale in The Woodlands, Texas
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.