Hi friend! I am so excited you found our little corner of the Interwebs. I am even more excited to share with you something we have been working on for quite some time. This something is a super thorough ebook outlining and diving deep into all the different suburbs and cities of Houston, to answer the question, Houston - Texas, Where to Live!?"
If you are interested in downloading and viewing our Where to Live in Houston, Texas Ebook: click this link.
What to know about the Texas real estate market right now..
Any "move-in ready" and near perfect home is going to go under contract the first weekend it hits the market. Inventory is higher than 2020, but demand is out pacing that inventory growth.
- Inventory is extremely low for the demand, but sales are up from the last two years.
- The good homes go under contract within 3-6 days. Especially if they are under $750k.
- You can expect multiple offers, especially if the home is remodeled.
- Homes under $500k are known to sell for $10k - $25k over asking price, and they sell the fastest. Sometimes $500k-$650k are fast sellers.
- If you are financing your home purchase, offers with 20% or greater, with no contingencies including an appraisal waiver, a shorter (limited) option period, and a quick close are your only leg up when winning compared to a cash offer.
- The prices are highly desirable homes are up anywhere from 10-15%, depending on location and square footage, compared to last year.
- You will be paying an ultimate premium to purchase a home with a pool.
- Working with a local lender and experienced real estate agent is key!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.