Hi there. Today I wanted to share a comparison of Kingwood & The Woodlands in case you're trying to decide between moving to these two areas, so here's a list of their differences and some similarities!
- Kingwood and The Woodlands were created around the same time.
- They both have villages and town centers, but if you were to drive through one & compare it to the other, you would notice that is all they really have in common, trees and villages.
- Kingwood is a great option if you are looking for affordability and to be close to the airport.
- The commercial hubs of The Woodlands, the amenities, the lake, entertainment, restaurants, and events are parallel to none.
- The master plan behind The Woodlands is what makes it so special.
- Kingwood was annexed by Houston, unlike The Woodlands which will probably never be annexed.
- There is no public Houston based transportation from The Woodlands into Houston but in Kingwood there is.
- Both have great golf courses and beautiful homes.
- The Woodlands is governed by a township.
- The Woodlands has better schools
I hope this list has helped in some way, I've also linked a recent YouTube video below discussing this topic!
Thank you for letting us share this video with you comparing Kingwood TX to The Woodlands TX. Each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.