Hi friends. The cooler months are officially around the corner, so I wanted to share this blog post with you. Don't forget to tag us in your social media posts! @jordanschilleci and @byjoandco
• Visit and skate around The Ice Rink, which pops up in The Woodlands, near the Market Street, late November until mid January. They are open 7-days-a-week, and on Friday and Saturday evenings don't close until 11 pm.
• Pick a night after dark, load up the family and some freshly made hot chocolate for an evening of Christmas lights. One of my favorite streets is June Breeze Place in Alden Bridge. They call themselves “Whoville” and are even on Facebook!
• Watch a play or production at the Crighton Theater in Downtown Conroe! Glitz! The Little Miss Christmas Pageant Musical and Christmas with the Annie Moses Band are both on the calendar for this month! For tickets and a full calendar, visit: http://www.crightontheatre.org.
• Volunteer at the Montgomery County Food Bank!
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
*Children 7 and up are welcome with an accompanying adult.
**Closed toed shoes (sneakers or boots) and sleeved shirts are required. No heels, flip flops or tank tops.
• Catch a movie! In The Woodlands we have the Cinemark 17 located near the mall/waterway, and we have the Cinemark at Market Street.
• Mark you calendars for the Taste of the Town, the whole month of January. Taste of the Town is a paradise for foodies looking to fulfill their cravings and sample local area cuisine for the entire month of January! For one low price, guests can sample mouth-watering appetizers, entrees, desserts, pastries, and drinks from more than 40 of the area's finest restaurants, caterers, bakeries and beverage companies.
For more information check out the Chamber's website:
• Support local high school theater!
The Woodlands High Schoool will be performing. For more information visit: https://www.twhstheater.com.
And College Park High School will be performing. For more information visit: https://www.twcptheatre.com.
• Round up all your favorite people for a mini-bowling tournament. Or just go bowling. Lol. There is Main Event, Dave & Busters, or Bowlero!
• Arcade game! Locally we have Main Event, but a Dave & Busters is currently being constructed! Billards is also a very fun inside game! Lol.
• Top Golf - https://www.https://topgolf.com/us/houston-north/.
What are your favorite things to do in the area when it is cold out!?
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: email@example.com. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! Jordan@byjoandco.com.
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.